Building and maintaining trails takes effort and materials. On average it takes 1 to 3 person-hours of labour per metre to build a durable, well-drained singletrack trail in the Watershed. 100% of your Trail Tag payment goes to trails: purchasing materials, tools, and paying trailbuilders for the projects volunteers alone can’t do.
Where do I get my Supporter Tag?
You can purchase your McIntosh Run Trail Supporter tag at the following local businesses! A tag is $25.
- Cyclesmith, 2553 Agricola St (map). Or order online and it will be shipped free.
- Sportwheels, 209 Sackville Dr, Lower Sackville (map). Or order online.
Please email MRWA to add your business to this list.
What do I get for $25?
- A tearproof, waterproof tag that you can hang off a zipper, bike, or hydration pack.
- Local trails. 100% of your payment goes to the trails!
- The trails are a way of developing stewardship for the Watershed in it’s natural state, and protecting this valuable wild area.
Is a Tag required to use the trails?
No, the trails are free to use. The tags are a way to show your support for building and maintaining the trails.
Want to make a larger contribution? Donate here.