Building and maintaining trails takes labour and materials. 100% of your Trail Tag payment goes to materials, tools, and paying trailbuilders or contractors for the projects volunteers alone can’t do. Every year there are many, many hours of volunteer labour, but funds are necessary too. Purchasing a trail tag contributes toward this and shows your support.
Where do I get my Supporter Tag?
You can purchase your McIntosh Run Trail Supporter tag at the following local businesses! A tag is $25.
- Cyclesmith, 2553 Agricola St (map). Or order online and it will be shipped free.
- Giant Halifax, 5536 Sackville Street (map)
- Sportwheels, 209 Sackville Dr. Lower Sackville (map)
Please email MRWA to add your business to this list.
What do I get for $25?
- A tearproof, waterproof tag that you can hang off a zipper, bike, or hydration pack.
- Local trails. 100% of your payment goes to the trails!
- The trails are a way of developing stewardship for the Watershed in it’s natural state, and protecting this valuable wild area.
Is a Tag required to use the trails?
No, the trails are free to use. The tags are a way to show your support for building and maintaining the trails.
Want to make a larger contribution? Donate here.