Thank you for considering giving time to the McIntosh Run Watershed!
Water Quality Monitoring
Do you have passion and/or expertise for monitoring water quality of lakes and rivers? If so, please email us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Trailwork Volunteer Sessions
MRWA has held open trail days since 2016, during which more than 10,000hrs of volunteer labour has been done. Thanks everyone! To join one of these sessions, please check our social media channels (especially Facebook events), our event calendar, or add yourself to the Trail Volunteers mailchimp email list at the bottom of this page.
Longer Term Commitments to MRWA
MRWA’s approach integrates nature conservation and community-developed nonmotorized recreation. If you find this approach exciting and want to move it forward, please consider contributing your energy and skills in long-term ways. For example, as an organization we need help with
- Keeping abreast of land management and conservation issues in the watershed area.
- Watercourse and terrestrial renaturalization project leads
- Skilled trailbuilding leadership, particularly of volunteer groups.
- Web management, design and content
- Hike series leadership (particularly MRWA hike series for New Canadians and refugees).
- and more!